Acid Pedicure Treatment
A pedicure treatment performed with the use of acids. The acids soften the tough, couperose epidermis of feet and heels prone to cracking. The acid pedicure is an innovative multi-stage treatment, which doesn’t require a milling machine or an Omega to be carried out. The acid treatment exhibits not only beautifying, but also healing properties. After the treatment, the heel skin becomes smooth and soft, and the heel crackings are removed. The acid pedicure treatment is comfortable, fast, and pleasant. The acid pedicure is the safest treatment for the diabetics.
1. Acid-soaked patches are put on the on the foot skin surface, and wrapped up tightly with a foil.
2. We wait from 15 to 20 minutes, depending on how much couperose the skin is.
3. We take off the foil and remove the patches, along with the dissolved epidermis, using a plastic knife.
4. The remaining epidermis is removed using a grater.
5. In the final step, we apply the revitalizing cream that has moisturizing properties, at the same time performing a massage.
Cosmetologist Salonu Denique CH Bemowo
Price list: CLICK!
The service is available in Salons:
Warsaw: Salon CH Bemowo, Centrum Kosmetyki Morskiej, Salon Mokotów
Wroclaw: Salon CH Magnolia